Please review reservation policies before completing your booking. These policies have been revised for 2017.
- East Lake Resort requires full payment for all reservations (accommodations and watercraft) at the time they are made. Bookings can be made online or by phone. East Lake Resort accepts Visa and Mastercard for payment.
- Cabin check-in is after 4 PM. Check out is 11 AM. Due to high summer occupancy, exceptions to this policy are very limited.
- All booking dates throughout the season are priced the same. If mid-season prices change, reservations will be honored at the price of the original booking.
- Specific cabins, rooms, RV/tent sites, and watercraft may be requested at booking, however, East Lake Resort reserves the right to provide alternate accommodations or watercraft if conditions warrant (cabin maintenance, plumbing issues, equipment breakdown).
- All cabins are NON-SMOKING.
- A 90% REFUND of the booking payment will be made for cancellations requested at least ONE DAY PRIOR to arrival date.
- Booking cancellations of LESS THAN ONE DAY will be charged ONE NIGHT’S RENTAL rate.
- NO REFUNDS for early departure or NO SHOWS.
- Specific cabins/RV sites/Boats/Camp sites can be reserved or requested however, management reserves the right to provide an alternate booking if conditions warrant (cabin maintenance, equipment breakdown, plumbing issues).
- East Lake Resort accepts up to two pets in all of our cabins, studios, boats, RV and tent sites. Pets are not allowed on beds or furniture, and must not be left alone in the cabins.
- Pets (except for service animals) are not allowed in the General Store or Blue Duck Grill.
- A $15 charge for each pet per night ($60 maximum per pet for extended stays). There is no charge for pets in the RV Park or tent site areas.
- Your pet must be leashed and under control at all times.
- Legacy Customers are only entitled to reserve the same Cabin/Tent/RV site for the exact same week the following season.
- A non-refundable deposit is needed to secure your reservation:
- The first night rental for each cabin, RV site or tent site is required to hold the booking for the following year.
- Full payment is due no later than 15 March. If full payment is not received by the due date, the reservation will be cancelled and deposit forfeited.
- Reserving a season ahead is a courtesy. Management reserves the right to decline your reservation at their discretion.
Privacy and Security
We receive and store some of the information you enter on our reservation system and Website. We use the information to communicate and process your booking and requests. We also make use of your email address to confirm transactions as well as notifying you about special events. We do not sell your information, and only share information as necessary with third-party service providers such as our credit card payment service. Transactions of sensitive information are encrypted.