East Lake has a large inventory of fishing boats, pontoon boats, and personal watercraft available for full day, morning or afternoon rental (personal watercraft available at hourly rate). The pricing for each boat includes life jackets, seat cushions, one anchor (50 ft of chain/rope), and fuel. Some larger boats have a fish finder, 2 anchors and seats with backs. Fishing rods are available for an additional fee. A large assortment of fishing tackle, bait and Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife fishing licenses are available at the East Lake Resort General Store.
- Full day rentals are available from 7:00am to 7:00pm. Half day morning rates available 7:00am to 1:00pm and afternoon from 1:00pm to 7:00pm.
- NO REFUNDS ARE given once a boat is rented (bad weather etc.)
- Lake speed limit is 10 mph.
- Oregon Boater Education Cards (or out of state equivalent) are required for the operation of any boat with a 10 hp or greater motor. Renters without an Education Card may still operate a boat by completing a Watercraft Rental Safety Checklist which is available at the Resort. There is no charge for this checklist and it takes just minutes to complete.
- Youth 11 or younger may not operate a power boat.
- A person 12-15 must have a Oregon Boater Education Card and be supervised by an adult to operate boats greater than 10hp.
A boat launch is available free of charge for all guests staying at East Lake Resort but there is $5 launch fee for non-guests. There is plenty of parking near the boat house for your trailer while you are on the lake. Our crew at the marina can help you refuel your boat, dock during windy conditions and even help you start that troublesome outboard motor.
- Any boat in our inventory can be reserved on line or by phone (reservations are recommended during July and August and weekends).
- The 2018 season runs from May 25th thru September 30th.
- Please review our Reservation Policy (including CANCELLATION policies) prior to booking. You will be asked to acknowledge receipt of the policies prior to completing the booking.