East Lake has a large inventory of fishing boats, pontoon boats, and personal watercraft available for full day, morning or afternoon rental (personal watercraft available at hourly rate). The pricing for each boat includes life jackets, seat cushions, one anchor (50 ft of chain/rope), and fuel. Some larger boats have a fish finder, 2 anchors and seats with backs. Fishing rods are available for an additional fee. A large assortment of fishing tackle, bait and Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife fishing licenses are available at the East Lake Resort General Store.
- Full day rentals are available from 7:00am to 7:00pm. Half day morning rates available 7:00am to 1:00pm and afternoon from 1:00pm to 7:00pm.
- NO REFUNDS ARE given once a boat is rented (bad weather etc.)
- Lake speed limit is 10 mph.
- Oregon Boater Education Cards (or out of state equivalent) are required for the operation of any boat with a 10 hp or greater motor. Renters without an Education Card may still operate a boat by completing a Watercraft Rental Safety Checklist which is available at the Resort. There is no charge for this checklist and it takes just minutes to complete.
- Any boat in our inventory can be reserved on line or by phone (reservations are recommended during peak season and weekends). Specific boats may be reserved, however, management reserves the right to provide an alternate boat if conditions warrant.
- The 2017 season runs from May 26th thru October 2nd.
- Reservations require full payment at booking.
- Cancellation Policy (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- A 90% refund of the booking payment will be made for cancellations requested at least ONE DAY prior to arrival date.
- Booking cancellations of less than one day will be charged one days rental rate.
- NO REFUNDS are given once boat is rented.
- Boat reservations require full payment at booking.