Six primitive lake-front tent sites are available for rent.
Up to 2 tents and 2 vehicles are permitted in each site. No campers or pop-ups allowed per US Forest Service Regulations. All sites are lakeside except site #6 which is the most private but still just yards from the lake. All sites have picnic tables and fire pits. Potable water is available near site 4 and porta-potties are provided within the campground. Pay showers and flush toilets are available at the RV park across Paulina Lake Road about a 5 minute walk away.
Price $25 per night
- All sites can be reserved on line or by phone. It is advised to make your reservations early as most sites are booked well in advance for holidays, weekends and the months of July and August. Walk-up/same day phone requests are always welcome with May, June and September offering the best availability.
- The 2017 season runs from May 26th thru October 2nd.
- There is no minimum stay required and all dates throughout the season are priced the same.
- Reservations require full payment at booking.
- Cancellation Policy (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- A 90% refund of the booking payment will be made for cancellations requested at least ONE DAY prior to arrival date.
- Booking cancellations of less than one day, and no shows will be charged one nights rental rate.