RECREATIONAL VEHICLE PARK
The East Lake RV park is located in a lodge-pole pine forest across Paulina Lake Road from the resort. It is less than 5 minutes walking distance from the shores of East Lake. The RV park is minimally developed (gravel road, gravel parking sites, some tight turns) with 40 sites that vary in size and privacy. Leveling is required at most locations. Tent campers are welcome.
Each site has a fresh water spigot, electrical hook-ups, a picnic table and a fire pit. There are no site sewer hookups but there is a dump station on location which is free of charge to park guests or $15 for non-guests.
Sites 28-40 are pull through and can accommodate larger vehicles but have limited privacy. These sites have both 30 and 50 amp electrical service.
Sites 1-27 are “back-ins” with depths of 25 – 50 feet, 30 amp electric hookups and increased privacy.
Restrooms with flush toilets and coin operated hot showers are located at the RV park entrance a short walking distance from all sites.
Each site is limited to ONE RV and one tow vehicle. Most sites have space to pitch a small tent (one per site). There is additional parking at the RV park entrance for larger tow vehicles. Boat trailers may be parked at the large gravel lot next to the boat house at the resort.
Check in for RV’s is 3PM and check-out time is 2PM. The daily fee is $32.
RV SITE RESERVATIONS
- All sites can be reserved on line or by phone. It is advised to make your reservations early as most sites are booked well in advance for holidays, weekends and the months of July and August. Walk-up/same day phone requests are always welcome with May, June and September offering the best availability.
- The 2017 season runs from May 26th thru October 2nd.
- There is no minimum stay required and all dates throughout the season are priced the same.
- Reservations require full payment at booking.
- Cancellation Policy (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- A 90% refund of the booking payment will be made for cancellations requested at least ONE DAY prior to arrival date.
- Booking cancellations of less than one day and “no-shows” will be charged one nights rental rate.
- NO REFUNDS for early departure.
- Specific sites can be reserved or requested however, management reserves the right to provide an alternate site if conditions warrant.
- 8% Deschutes County and 1 1/2 % State of Oregon occupancy tax is collected on all accommodations.