East Lake Resort has 16 rustic cabins and rooms available for rental. Some units were built in the late 1940s, while others were erected in early 1960s. Furnishings and amenities vary from cabin to cabin but there are no TVs or telephones in any rental unit. Pets are welcome for an additional fee of $15 per night per pet (2 pets max).
EASTLAKE RESORT AMMENITIES
All full sized cabins come with fully equipped kitchens and the four studio units have a kitchenette. Each cabin and studio includes a coffee maker, bed linens, towels, and some bath supplies. All of the full sized cabins contain showers while the studio units have a toilet. Heat is supplied by electric wall units (no air conditioning) and each unit has a dedicated outside space with a picnic table. Most units have an outdoor fire pit. Charcoal BBQ grills are available on request. All prices are subject to county and state occupancy tax.
TEAL GOLDENEYE PINTAIL MALLARD REDHEAD
- These are classic cabins located closest to the lake.
- Redhead, Teal and Goldeneye have two double beds while Mallard and Pintail sleep up to 6 in three double beds. Mallard also has a ladder accessible loft with two twin bed (a favorite with the kids).
- All baths are equipped with a toilet and shower.
- $170 per night. Mallard $190 per night
LAKE VIEW CABINS
WIDGEON WOODDUCK CANVASBACK GADWALL
- Two duplexes house these two bedroom cabins on the second row of accommodations, but still just yards from the lake. With a separate sitting room, these cabins provide more indoor space than our classic lakeside cabins.
- Each bedroom has one double bed, while the sitting room has a fold down Futon. The bath has a toilet and shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- $190 per night.
LARGE LAKE VIEW CABINS
- Located on the second row of accommodations, these free standing cabins have three bedrooms: two on the main floor and one upstairs. The main floor rooms have a double bed; the upstairs bedroom is equipped with two double beds. Snowgoose was remodeled in 2015 which added an upstairs loft with futon.
- With three bedrooms and a separate living room, Snowgoose and Honker are our largest cabins. The single bath has a toilet and shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Honker $210 per night and Snowgoose $250 per night.
- This small free standing cabin is located at the far end of cabin row. It is a favorite with return customers and was fully remodeled in 2014.
- This one room cabin can sleep two persons in the double bed. The kitchenette has a small refrigerator, sink, and two burner cook top. The bath is equipped with a toilet and shower.
- $130 per night.
LAKE VIEW STUDIOS
ATLANTIC BROWN BROOK RAINBOW
- These single room, motel style accommodations are located in one building near the resort office. They are a favorite with fishermen that want a warm, cozy place to sleep at the lake. The room has one double and one single bed.
- The kitchenette is equipped with a small hotel style refrigerator, sink and microwave. There is a separate room with toilet, but NO shower. Pay showers are available at the RV park about a 5 minute walk from these rooms.
- $85 per night.
- All cabins and studios at the resort can be reserved on line or via phone. It is advised to make your reservations early as most accommodations are booked well in advance for holidays, weekends and the months of July and August. Walk-up/same day phone requests are always welcome with May, June and September offering the best availability.
- The 2017 season runs from May 26th thru October 2nd.
- There is no minimum stay required and all dates throughout the season are priced the same.
- Cabin and room reservations require full payment at booking.
- Cancellation Policy (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- A 90% refund of the booking payment will be made for cancellations requested at least ONE DAY prior to arrival date.
- Booking cancellations of less than one day, and no shows will be charged one nights rental rate.
- NO REFUNDS for early departure.
- Specific cabins can be reserved/requested however, management reserves the right to provide an alternate cabin/room if conditions warrant (cabin maintenance, equipment breakdown, plumbing issues).